Friday, December 9, 2011

"Will you be my bridesmaid?" signs

As you all may recall, I was deathly ill by the time our trip to Orlando was over.  So sick in fact, I had to miss work for a few days.  But being me I couldn't just do lay in bed and not do anything since I was so excited to jump start my wedding planning!  So I decided to make my cute signs that asked my friends if they wanted to be my bridesmaids.

This was my first DIY wedding project and it was quite easy.  I simply uploaded a bunch of photos of me and that particular bridesmaid  onto Costco.com and used their collage feature to display the pictures!  Easy peasy.  And it was probably about $5 for all the signs.

Here's Lindsey displaying her sign after she got it in the mail:


Super cute right?

I will now take this opportunity to introduce the girls who are literally my backbone to this wedding craziness!

First up, we have Vicky, my maid of honor!



My matron of honor, Brittany!!


And my bridesmaids...


Lindsey

Adrienne (with her son and our ring bearer, Derek)

And Erika!


Alright so that's it!  I'm so sorry I've neglected this blog the last few weeks.  I've been so busy at the bank and job hunting!  Hopefully next week I can write a few posts about our different vendor searches!

1 comment:

  1. You have the hottest and smartest bridesmaids and honors! Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete